Milestone XProtect® Go
XProtect Go is a video surveillance software designed for small businesses
XProtect Go is a free version of Milestone’s market-leading XProtect video management software (VMS) designed for small business installations. With a wide set of easy-to-use features, XProtect Go enables users to explore Milestone’s XProtect software and discover the true benefits of IP video and the Milestone open platform. It is a complete software package that comes with three different interfaces to view surveillance installations from PCs, most Internet-enabled computers and mobile devices. Seamless upgrade possibilities to Milestone’s full-featured XProtect product line make XProtect Go a risk-free entry into a reliable and secure IP video surveillance solution.
XProtect: Easy to use
Milestone continually strives to make XProtect VMS easy to use, so we offer three flexible ways for users to view surveillance: XProtect Smart Client, Milestone Mobile and XProtect Web Client. Depending on where you are and what features you need, you can choose the mobile device or computer you prefer to use and whether you want to access XProtect VMS on-site, off-site or on-the-go. And because all of our clients are free of charge, you can use all three or any combination of the clients based on your preferences.
XProtect Go capabilities
- Powered by XProtect® Smart Client: XProtect Go features XProtect Smart Client, the same powerful interface for security operators and daily users that is found in premium products. It gives users access to live and recorded video, search capabilities and evidence export and is available in 27 languages
- Small-scale solution: Supports up to eight cameras, one user and retains video for five days
- Wide selection of cameras: XProtect Go supports more than 3,000 cameras, including many USB cameras and even your computer’s built-in web camera
- Additional clients: XProtect Go is also compatible with the simplified clients, Milestone Mobile and XProtect® Web Client, giving you the ability to view your surveillance on all the most common smartphones, tablets and computers
- Upgrade options: Similar features shared between XProtect Go and all other XProtect® products make it easy to upgrade to one of our premium products. For more information about XProtect products, see the product overview page