Uptime can help businesses with all aspects of their IT infrastructure.
From small break fix work, to whole office network deployments, Uptime has probably seen it and done it!
- Server/Client Deployment And Maintenance – No matter the Vendor (Dell, HP, IBM, etc.) or the operating system (Windows, MAC, Unix, Linux, etc), Uptime can support all your computing hardware.
- Backup Services – Both onsite and cloud based backup services should be implemented by all small businesses. Let us customize a backup policy that works for you.
- Virus Protection – Uptime can deploy most of the popular Virus detection engines and has partner agreements with most of them to control costs.
- SPAM Detection – This service is pretty much a must in business today. Let us help you control the runaway production sink hole that is SPAM!
- Content Filtering – Are your employees wasting your time on money on the Internet? Let us show you how our Internet proxy solutions can limit access.
- Remote Access – From complex VPN’s to simple workstation office access, Uptime can implement a safe encrypted way to reach your data away from the office.
- Email Hosting – Are you fighting duplicate emails on multiple devices? Let us show you how hosted email solutions can give you a single mailbox, calendar, and contact list synchronized to all your devices.
- Smartphone/Tablets – Integrating these devices into your IT environment should be as seamless as your PC. Uptime can show you how to turn these devices into indispensable business tools.
- Copier Integration – These devices typically print and scan on the network. Uptime has set them up from pretty much all the leading Copier manufacturers (Shart, Toshiba, Lanier, Xerox, Ricoh, etc…)